Big proposals to rein in health care spending in the United States have encountered stiff political and organizational resistance. But adopting a combination of smaller ideas could save the U.S. health care system a total of up to $26 billion a year.
- Whole Person Care: Mental Health Resources Make a Difference
- Keeping Patients and Frontline Medical Staff Safe in SF Bay Area
- COVID-19 Readiness: Who are we Forgetting and why that’s a Problem
- Singing River Health System Partners with Elemeno Health to Provide Superior Patient Care & Workforce Development
- Healthcare and Leadership: What 21st Century Hospitals can Learn from one of the 20th Century’s Greatest Generals