Big proposals to rein in health care spending in the United States have encountered stiff political and organizational resistance. But adopting a combination of smaller ideas could save the U.S. health care system a total of up to $26 billion a year.
- Elemeno Health Wins First Place in JHF Healthcare Innovation and Safety Competition
- How Elemeno Health Supports Coordinated Care
- Elemeno Health Partners with Alameda County Care Connect to Help Homeless
- Whole Person Care: Mental Health Resources Make a Difference
- Keeping Patients and Frontline Medical Staff Safe in SF Bay Area