Elemeno Health Highlights
- Growing company with critical mission: 30 employees and hiring
- Financially well resourced: We just closed a $7M Series A with SJF Ventures
- Happy clients: We have no churn
- Big opportunity: We are a first mover and currently in eight states
- Mission-driven: We democratize best practices, saving lives, and money
Healthcare is delivered by teams – nurses, doctors, and staff – that must meet the unique, specific needs of each hospital, clinic, and department. These individuals perform in high-stakes situations, but are often challenged by an inability to keep up with constantly changing information. The resulting stress adds to the strain on a healthcare system that is seeing unprecedented turnover, burnout rates greater than 50%, and a growing number of medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the U.S.).
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator-backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities– “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Our efficacy is demonstrated in our published results, passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
In the last year, we are proud to have been named:
- ACEP Emergency Medicine Innovation of the Year
- JHF International Healthcare Safety Challenge unanimous winner
- AONL national conference top three takeaway, highlighting our empowerment of nurses to improve engagement, outcomes, and costs
As Operations Manager, you will make Elemeno’s “trains run on time”.
Our recent growth demands an experienced hand to ensure the processes and controls are in place, and scrupulously executed, to scale our company and support our most precious resource…our people.
You will report directly to the COO, who along with several other leaders have been responsible for many of the areas that will be under your purview. Your critical and very much welcomed contribution will allow them to focus on their primary roles.
- Finance – work closely with our bookkeeping and fractional-CFO services partner to manage
- Accounts Receivable – issuing invoices, ensuring payment and proper accounting, tracking upcoming renewals
- Accounts Payable – ensure correct and timely payments to vendors
- Bookkeeping and financial reporting
- People – work closely with People Operations to
- Manage payroll, 401K contribution accounting and benefits
- Onboarding and off boarding of employees – including provision of hardware and software (currently through a 3rd party vendor)
- Manage expense reimbursements
- Vendors and Contracts – collaborate with company leaders and our fractional-General Counsel to
- Ensure vendor contracts are vetted and ensure terms are as represented
- Set up new vendors in bill.com and track contracts to ensure compliance
- Information Technology – develop and implement security and access policies for the many SaaS services we deploy to run the company, especially the file sharing services such as Google Workspace (google/drive)
- Corporate Records – develop, implement and maintain online storage for all company documents with appropriate security and retention policies: HR documents, vendor contracts, client contracts, etc.
What we’re looking for
- Solid experience in a similar role: young company, broad operational responsibilities, process and policy development and implementation
- Great time management skills
- Connection to our mission
We are located in Oakland, CA. This position is remote, although some travel for team meetings is required. Expect 25-50% travel. For San Francisco Bay Area residents, a hybrid office/remote workplace may be available. This position is a full-time, at-will position and is subject to a complete background check.
Elemeno is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, as reflected in our values:
- Let the mission lead us. We wake up each day with the goal of helping others do the best they can.
- Collaborate as teachers and learners. Our work is better when it is the sum of all of our ideas and efforts.
- Value people from underrepresented backgrounds. Diverse experiences fuel our strength.
- Seek to create shared understanding. We are committed to building an inclusive environment in which all people feel safe and excited to bring their full selves to work or to partner with us.
- Focus on our clients. From the way we build our product to the ways we provide services, our clients’ goals drive our efforts.