Elemeno is a small team making a big impact in healthcare by enabling front-line medical staff perform at their best. We’re looking for a experience front-end web application developer to help us build the tools needed to connect nurses to the information they need.
What you will do:
- Build React-based applications for our internal team and customers to create, manage, and access medical content and functionality.
- Work with our product and customer teams to ensure our solutions meet the needs of customers and adjust as needed.
- Work with other engineers to ensure our codebase follows best practices and is well tested.
What you bring to Elemeno:
- Experience building production web applications, and proficiency in React
- Expertise in modern web application standards (HTML5, CSS3, ES6, responsiveness, accessibility, cross-browser compatibility)
- Familiarity with UX and iterative design processes.
- Ability to work well in a small, remote team; especially the ability to communicate clearly about feature requirements and technical decisions.
What we’re built in:
- Our front-end stack consists of React (CRA), GraphQL, Webpack, babel, Semantic UI, and TypeScript.
- Our test and build processes also utilize Karma, Jest, ESLint, Prettier, and Storybook.
- Our back-end runs on AWS: Lambda (Node.js), Dynamo DB and S3.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and YC (S16) backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Point of care microlearning as a service, customized to support frontline staff with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally.
We are a remote-first team with an office located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and equity.
How to Apply
Please go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Apply/1130790 to complete an application.