Are you mission driven, looking for an exciting opportunity that brings meaning and value beyond “the work”? Help us build Elemeno’s platform to give front-line healthcare providers the knowledge they need to provide consistent care AND save lives.
This is an opportunity to lead the development of our front-end web applications. In this role, you will build out web applications using modern web technologies, coordinate with back-end engineers to deploy features to our customers, work with our Product and Client teams to identify new functionality, and make key decisions about our front-end architecture.
Within the first week you will:
- learn from our Client Success team how Elemeno is helping front-line healthcare teams,
- walk through our existing application architecture,
- review our product pipeline,
- design, implement, test, and deploy your first code change.
Within the first month you will:
- regularly deploy new features and fixes to our internal and external front-ends,
- take over ownership of front-end technical decisions and systems management,
- evaluate our current applications for possible enhancements and upgrades.
Within the first six months you will:
- successfully refactor/upgrade existing applications to ensure accessibility, performance and rapid development,
- ensure robust testing for our sites and services,
- work with the rest of the product and back-end engineering teams to map out future features and enhancements.
- potentially help recruit and interview junior front-end engineers
What we’re built in:
- Our front-end stack consists of React (CRA), GraphQL, webpack, babel, and Semantic UI.
- Our test and build processes also utilize Karma, Jest, ESLint, Prettier, and Storybook.
- Our back-end runs on AWS Lambda, Dynamo DB and S3.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of professional experience building SPAs in a modern framework.
- Extensive knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
- Shipped a web application from scratch
- Implemented accessibility and cross-browser compatibility best practices
- Experience improving UX through an iterative process
- Some experience in AngularJS would be a bonus, as we complete our transition to React.
- Ideally, some full-stack / back-end experience with AWS or another cloud provider.
- Bay Area preferred, remote open in the US
- Family Friendly, looking for fit over expertise – culture/mission is a priority
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Equity
This position is an at-will position and is subject to complete background check. Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you! For questions, please contact email@example.com