Inconsistency in healthcare is a huge problem, resulting in medical error (the #3 cause of death in the U.S.) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and YC (S16) backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Point-of-care microlearning as a service, customized to support frontline staff with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally.
While tackling one of the biggest problems in healthcare is a challenge, we have proof that our solution works: we are published in peer reviewed medical publications, we, and our clients, have presented at several conferences on medical quality and digital health, and our clients are extending and expanding their contracts and telling their colleagues about us.
We are located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART.
We are seeking a Sales Coordinator that will have a major impact on our overall sales strategy. In this role, you will be tasked with supporting the sales team by coordinating and optimizing their activities, ensuring accountability and helping to continually improve our sales process.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate activities of client-facing sales team to ensure consistent follow-through, including;
- drive scrupulous maintenance of deal records in our CRM (HubSpot)
- ensuring sales team members are accountable for their assigned tasks
- work with sales prospects to arrange meetings with leaders appropriate to the stage of the sales process
- work with the sales team to ensure all appropriate stakeholders are involved
- ensure that all contributors are prepared for each and every sales related meeting
- Assist in the development and analysis of sales and marketing reports
- Maintain a feedback loop with all sales leads in order to surface key insights and incorporate them into our overall strategy.
- Contribute to and at times lead, new sale operations initiatives in line with an ever-evolving sales strategy.
- Support the development and implementation of new sales process initiatives.
- Flag common issues from the front lines and escalate through Sales leadership to ensure our organization is constantly learning from your experience.
- Track quota and commission across sales team and coordinate payment with payroll.
- Prepare contracts and sales orders on a timely basis.
You will love this job if you:
- are a proactive communicator and pride yourself in your ability to be clear, honest, and timely.
- have a strategic vision for how to increase sales through operational efficiency and process.
- are entrepreneurial. You are results driven and enjoy being part of a high-performing team.
- bring an insatiable curiosity and an appetite to learn; with a focus on improving experiences (internal/external), processes and methods of execution.
- are mission-driven and are passionate about radically improving healthcare quality and safety
This position is an at-will position and is subject to complete background check. Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you and contact firstname.lastname@example.org