What you will do:
- learn from our Client Success team how Elemeno is helping front-line healthcare teams,
- regularly implement and deploy new features and fixes across our front and back-end services,
- learn about graph databases and integrate content relationship features into our apps,
- be a key contributor in helping define our development process as our team grows,
- work with the rest of the product and engineering teams to map out future features and enhancements.
What we’re built in:
- Our front-end stack consists of React (CRA), GraphQL, webpack, babel, and Semantic UI.
- Our back-end stack consists of Node.js and GraphQL running within Lambda functions, accessing DynamoDB and S3.
- Our services run within AWS, also utilizing CloudSearch, Route 53, and CloudFront.
- Our test and build processes include Mocha, Karma, Jest, ESLint, Prettier, and Storybook.
What you bring to Elemeno:
- 2+ years of professional experience in Node.js, React, and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Serverless deployments (cloud functions)
- Knowledge of modern web technologies (HTML5, CSS3, ES6)
- Great communication skills; as a remote first team we all need to be on the same page about the what, why, and how of problems we’re solving.