Healthcare is moving fast. We need to move faster.
Healthcare is delivered by teams– teams of nurses, doctors, and staff, specific to each hospital, clinic, and department. And their practices and resources are changing at increasing speed. They want to do their best, but they cannot keep up. Burnout is growing at an unprecedented pace, and we are faced with an enormous shortage of staff. And for patients, inconsistency of care means medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the US) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Elemeno is “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Elemeno empowers staff with the support they need to be their best and deliver the right care at the right time. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally, paired with published results, passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
As a Content Creator, you are an integral part of our dedicated team of educational innovators responsible for delivering critical resources quickly and reliably. Whether creating digital versions of educational documents or editing how-to videos, you will bring consistency to healthcare by giving our clients the information they need, when they need it most.
How will you do that?
- Define requirements with our Client Success team and create deliverables that serve our clients.
- Collaborate with clinical advisors to plan resource building and guarantee consistency and quality.
- Build written and video content in our application that is actionable and expedient.
- Track multiple projects concurrently while delivering on dynamic deadlines.
What you bring to the table
- A connection to our mission: you are a strong advocate for nurses and physicians and are committed to ensuring product and services are designed to transform workflows, point-of-care training, and communication through the lens of the frontline.
- Diligent and meticulous with details because you value quality and consistent communication.
- You are curious and willing to experiment with new ideas.
- You are resourceful and enjoy formulating solutions.
- You are enthusiastic about learning and development and how media (written/video) plays a critical role.
- You are a team player and driven to deliver top-notch work on time to meet client expectations.
- You are highly accountable and get things done when no one is looking!
Your skills and experience include
- You have experience with medical/clinical editing (focus on procedures and guidelines) and using style guides.
- You have excellent communication and writing skills.
- You have excellent organizational skills and project management experience, i.e., deliver on time, with quality.
- You have experience with an LMS (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard) and/or a CMS (e.g, WordPress).
- You have experience with G-Suite, MS Office Suite, Adobe products, and Slack.
- You have experience making basic video edits in Final Cut Pro, such as transcription for captioning/subtitling, and adding labels and title and end screens.
This is a remote position; our headquarters are in Oakland, CA.