Elemeno is a small team making a big impact in healthcare by enabling front-line medical staff perform at their best. We’re looking for an experienced serverless cloud engineer to help us optimize and expand our infrastructure that connects nurses to the information they need.
What you will do:
- Ensure our serverless architecture follows best practices for AWS services
- Implement fail-over services and protocols to mitigate AWS outages
- Expand our monitoring, analytics, and alerts to ensure visibility into our services
- Improve our compliance with common security standards
What you bring to Elemeno:
- Experience configuring and maintaining AWS services supporting a production web application
- Familiarity with serverless infrastructures (Lambda, Dynamo, S3, Cognito)
- Familiarity with common compliance and auditing standards (such as SOC 2, NIST 800-53, HIPAA Security Rule, or FedRamp)
- Ability to work well in a small, remote team; especially the ability to communicate clearly about feature requirements and technical decisions.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and YC (S16) backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Point of care microlearning as a service, customized to support frontline staff with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally.
We are a remote-first team with an office located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART. We offer medical, dental, vision, 401k, and equity.
For more details, visit our website: http://www.elemenohealth.com
How to Apply
Please go to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Apply/1130783 to complete an application.