Healthcare is moving fast. We need to move faster.
Healthcare is delivered by teams – teams of nurses, doctors, and staff, specific to each hospital, clinic, and department. And their practices and resources are changing at increasing speed. They want to do their best, but they cannot keep up. Burnout is growing at an unprecedented pace, and we are faced with an enormous shortage of staff. And for patients, inconsistency of care means medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the US) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Elemeno is “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Elemeno empowers staff with the support they need to be their best and deliver the right care at the right time. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally, paired with published results, passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
We are located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART. This position is remote, although travel for client and team meetings may be required. For San Francisco Bay Area residents, a hybrid office/remote workplace may be available.
As a Clinical Advisor – Content Creation, you are an integral part of our dedicated team of educational innovators responsible for delivering critical resources quickly and reliably.
You will provide the clinical expertise to translate client needs into in-context, bite-size resources to support to most effectively and efficiently achieve their desired results, and to develop a library of resources that can be easily shared, and customized, across our client network.
You will also be called upon to assist in the sales process, helping prospective clients understand how we deliver value to our clients.
How you’ll do it
- Collaborate with the client success team and clients in defining requirements and serving client needs.
- Work with the content team and other clinicians to review client-provided documentation and training material, as well as maintain industry-standard best practices in determining how to best derive actionable resources.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of our resource library.
- Advise and create digital versions of clinical documentation and training material.
- Create basic interactive experiences, such as assessments and decision guides, using basic coding tools (such as JSON).
- Perform basic edits to video content, such as captioning/subtitling, cutting, adding titles, and end screens.
What you bring to the table
- You are a strong advocate for clinicians committed to providing the clinical guidance to ensure our product and services effectively transform workflows, point-of-care training, and team communication through the lens of the frontline.
- You have strong organizational skills—you value documentation and are detail-oriented.
- You proactively identify and are resourceful in addressing problems.
- You manage your time and prioritize your responsibilities.
- You are an adaptable self-starter who is comfortable in a variable and demanding environment.
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- You are curious and willing to experiment with new ideas.
- You are always looking for a way to help our clients and your colleagues be more successful.
Your skills and experience include
- You hold a BSN in nursing or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 2 years of clinical experience in the inpatient setting.
- You have experience with Performance Improvement, Quality and Safety initiatives, or involvement in related organizational and unit-based committees.
- Experience in creating nursing Policies and Procedures, and protocols is a plus.
- You have experience with medical editing and using style guides.
- Experience with G-Suite, MS Office Suite, Adobe products, and/or video editing software is a plus.
- Experience with an LMS (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard) and/or a CMS (e.g, WordPress) is a plus.
This position is an at-will position and is subject to a complete background check. We believe in growing a diverse, one that represents the diversity of the clients, and patients, whom we serve. If you believe you possess these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you!