Healthcare is moving fast. We need to move faster.
Healthcare is delivered by teams – teams of nurses, doctors, and staff, specific to each hospital, clinic, and department. And their practices and resources are changing at increasing speed. They want to do their best, but they cannot keep up. Burnout is growing at an unprecedented pace, and we are faced with an enormous shortage of staff. And for patients, inconsistency of care means medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the US) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Elemeno is “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Elemeno empowers staff with the support they need to be their best and deliver the right care at the right time. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally, paired with published results, passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
We are located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART. This position is remote, although travel for client and team meetings is required. Expect 20 – 30% travel, assuming COVID-19 travel restrictions allow.
For San Francisco Bay Area residents, a hybrid office/remote workplace may be available.
As a Clinical Advisor – Client Success, you are an integral part of our dedicated team of Clinical Advisors seeking to find the best way for Elemeno to help make our clients, from the frontlines to the executive suite, more successful.
You will spend most of your time working directly with clients to find opportunities for Elemeno Health to help: leveraging the benefit of your clinical expertise, the experience of our other clients, and your knowledge of the Elemeno approach, to achieve the results that are important to them.
You will also be called upon to assist in the sales process, helping prospective clients understand how we deliver value.
How you’ll do it
- Work directly with our clients and their relationship owner (Client Success Manager) to coach them in the use of Elemeno to maximize their individual, team, and organizational success.
- Coach our clients on the Elemeno approach—implementing and utilizing our solution, and assisting them to become more independent over time.
- Leverage your creativity and empathy as a clinician to uncover clients’ pain points, including opportunities that could lead to contract expansion.
- Seek opportunities to develop proof points that will enhance our clients’ standing within their organization and across healthcare: posters, abstracts, case studies, articles.
- Work with the content team and other clinicians to review client-provided documentation and training material, as well as industry-standard best practices to determine how to best derive actionable resources.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of our resource library.
- Advise and create digital versions of clinical documentation and training material.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of our Client Success Playbook for implementation/onboarding; work with your fellow CSMs to improve and iterate on the implementation and onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with product and engineering to address client questions or problems in the areas of system configurations/setup, product functionality, and bugs/enhancements.
- Stay current on new opportunities within technology, design changes, and new solutions offered.
What you bring to the table
- You are a strong advocate for clinicians committed to providing the clinical guidance to ensure our product and services effectively transform workflows, point-of-care training, and team communication through the lens of the frontline.
- You have strong organizational skills—you value documentation and are detail-oriented.
- You proactively identify and are resourceful in addressing problems.
- You manage your time and prioritize your responsibilities.
- You are an adaptable self-starter who is comfortable in a variable and demanding environment.
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills.
- You are curious and willing to experiment with new ideas.
- You are always looking for a way to help our clients and your colleagues be more successful.
Your skills and experience include
- You hold a BSN in nursing or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 2 years of clinical experience in the inpatient setting.
- You have experience with Performance Improvement, Quality and Safety initiatives, or involvement in related organizational and unit-based committees.
- Experience in creating nursing Policies and Procedures, and protocols is a plus.
- You have experience with medical editing and using style guides.
- Experience with G-Suite, MS Office Suite, Adobe products, and/or video editing software is a plus.
- Experience with an LMS (e.g., Canvas, Blackboard) and/or a CMS (e.g, WordPress) is a plus.
This position is a full-time, at-will position and is subject to a complete background check. Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply.