Inconsistency in healthcare is a huge problem, resulting in medical error (the #3 cause of death in the U.S.) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and YC (S16) backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities. Point-of-care microlearning as a service, customized to support frontline staff with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Drive practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing safety and improving outcomes. We are deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and clinic systems nationally.
While tackling one of the biggest problems in healthcare is a challenge, we have proof that our solution works: we are published in peer reviewed medical publications, we, and our clients, have presented at several conferences on medical quality and digital health, and our clients are extending and expanding their contracts and telling their colleagues about us.
We are located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART.
Client Success Associate
As a Client Success Associate, you are an integral part of developing critical content in giving healthcare teams the information they need, when they need it most. You’ll be deeply engaged with the client, helping to solve problems by uncovering ways to go above and beyond utilizing your understanding of our product offering. The exciting part is you’ll be helping to innovate through your desire to uncover the unknown issues driving their need to request our help.
How will you do that?
- You’re a quick learner and think fast on your feet
- You like asking meaningful questions to fully understand your client and the problems they are facing
- You work with your internal teams to understand the scope of our offering and how we can go above and beyond
What you’ll bring to the table?
- A connection to our mission
- Experience in a client facing role working with dynamic deadlines and deliverables
Wide range of strong interpersonal skills to support end users and stakeholders, in variety of settings
- An interest in finding creative ways to educate within different learning styles and the patience to execute
This position is an at-will position and is subject to complete background check. Regardless of your background or experience, if you believe you possess some of these key traits, please apply. We’d love to hear from you and contact firstname.lastname@example.org