Healthcare is moving fast. We need to move faster.
Healthcare is delivered by teams – teams of nurses, doctors, and staff, specific to each
hospital, clinic, and department. And with their practices and resources changing at
ever-increasing speed, they cannot keep up. Burnout is growing at an unprecedented
pace, and we are faced with an enormous shortage of staff. And for patients, inconsistency
of care means medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the US) and massive waste.
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator-backed B2B software-enabled service for
healthcare facilities. Elemeno is “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support
frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Elemeno
empowers staff to be their best and deliver the right care at the right time. For healthcare
organizations, Elemeno drives practice consistency at scale, reducing costs, increasing
safety, and improving outcomes. Elemeno is deployed in hospitals, post-acute care, and
clinic systems nationally. Elemeno’s efficacy is demonstrated in our published results,
passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
In the last year, we are proud to have been named:
- American College of Emergency Physicians (ACEP) Emergency Medicine
Innovation of the Year
- JHF Healthcare Safety Challenge unanimous winner, as the top international
innovation to eliminate medical errors
- American Organization for Nursing Leadership national conference top three
takeaway, highlighting our empowerment of nurses to improve engagement,
outcomes, and costs
As our Client Success Analyst , you will be supporting our team of Clinical Success
Managers (CSMs), who work directly with our clients to ensure they have the optimal
onboarding experience and are set up for ongoing success. You will leverage your
background in consulting, project management, and business analytics to: create and
maintain project plans, account plans, and client-facing utilization/engagement reports.
You will collect, analyze, and present data to our CSMs to help them maximize the value
delivered to our clients and their end-users, thus ensuring retention and growing contract
expansions and references.
How you’ll do it
- Work with the COO and Client Success leadership to develop the onboarding
process and associated project management and tracking tools
- Work with the Client/Clinical Success Team to utilize these tools to manage and
track each account
- Work with the COO, Client Success, and Product leadership to develop an
approach to utilization and engagement reporting, and generate reports as
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of these processes, tools and reports
What you bring to the table
- You have experience gathering, reporting, and analyzing data in a
- You have strong organizational skills—you value documentation and are
- You proactively identify and are resourceful in addressing problems
- You manage your time and prioritize your responsibilities
- You are an adaptable self-starter who is comfortable in a variable and demanding
- You have excellent communication and persuasion skills
- You are curious and willing to experiment with new ideas
- You are always looking for a way to help our clients and your colleagues be more
Your skills and experience include
- Two or more years of experience in project management, consulting, and/or
- Advanced MS Excel skills, including utilizing VBA macros and advanced formulas to
- Experience creating meaningful graphical representations of data utilizing Excel
tools to create client-facing dashboards
We are located in Oakland, CA, close to Fruitvale BART. This position is remote, although
some travel for team meetings is required. Expect <10% travel, assuming COVID-19 travel
restrictions allow. For San Francisco Bay Area residents, a hybrid office/remote workplace
may be available.
This position is a full-time, at-will position and is subject to a complete background check.
Elemeno is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering a culture of diversity,
equity, inclusion, and belonging, as reflected in our values:
- Let the mission lead us. We wake up each day with the goal of helping others do
the best they can.
- Collaborate as teachers and learners. Our work is better when it is the sum of all
of our ideas and efforts.
- Value people from underrepresented backgrounds. Diverse experiences fuel our
- Seek to create shared understanding. We are committed to building an inclusive
environment in which all people feel safe and excited to bring their full selves to
work or to partner with us.
- Focus on our clients. From the way we build our product to the ways we provide
services, our clients’ goals drive our efforts.