Empowerment & Efficiency, at the Point of Care
- Critically needed: We support frontline nurses
- Financially resourced: We just closed a $7M Series A with SJF Ventures
- Happy clients: We have no churn
- Big opportunity: We are a first mover and currently in eight states
- Mission-driven: We democratize best practices, saving lives, and money
Healthcare is delivered by teams – nurses, doctors, and staff – that must meet the unique, specific needs of each hospital, clinic, and department. These individuals perform in high-stakes situations, but are often challenged by an inability to keep up with constantly changing information. The resulting stress adds to the strain on a healthcare system that is seeing unprecedented turnover, burnout rates greater than 50%, and a growing number of medical errors (the #3 cause of death in the U.S.).
Elemeno Health is a UCSF and Y Combinator-backed B2B SaaS for healthcare facilities– “a playbook in your pocket,” customized to support frontline teams with bite-sized training and communication at their fingertips. Our efficacy is demonstrated in our published results, passionate clients, and consistent renewals.
In the last year, we are proud to have been named:
- ACEP Emergency Medicine Innovation of the Year
- JHF International Healthcare Safety Challenge unanimous winner
- AONL national conference top three takeaway, highlighting our empowerment of nurses to improve engagement, outcomes, and costs
Do you love building new relationships and brokering multi-stakeholder deals? Do you have a passion for healthcare and empowering those working the frontlines? Do you believe in the power of stories?
Yes, yes, and yes? Then this is the healthtech sales opportunity you’ve been waiting for! We’re looking for sharp, confident, and energetic achievers to leverage the experiences of our happy clients across 20+ healthcare institutions in 8 states, and drive a repeatable sales process to take our “new logo” growth to the next level.
This is a great opportunity to sell in a complex, multi-contact, and consultative environment in the ever-growing and recession-resistant healthcare market. And our Founder will actively mentor you and help in closing your deals.
- Manage deals throughout the sales cycle – lead development , introductions, scoping, proposal, negotiation, and closing
- Perform custom product demos tailored to the needs of potential customers
- Manage and grow a pipeline of interested prospects, focusing on identifying ideal customer fit
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders at hospitals and health systems
- Team with Marketing, Client Success and Sales leadership to optimize sales tools
- Attend Healthcare industry conferences and participate in prospect/customer entertainment events
- 3+ years experience in healthcare technology and/or services sales
- Track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- Empathy to understand and effectively communicate our product offering to prospects, from frontline managers to executive leadership
- Ability to write succinct, thoughtful, personalized emails
- Agility and energy to thrive in fast-paced, startup environment
- Passion to drive collaborative sales cycles that involve experimentation and best practice development
- Clinical background (e.g., RN, RT) and/or knowledge of the hospital market is a plus
We are located in Oakland, CA. This position is remote, although some travel for team meetings is required. Expect up to 50% travel. For San Francisco Bay Area residents, a hybrid office/remote workplace may be available. This position is a full-time, at-will position and is subject to a complete background check.
Elemeno is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging, as reflected in our values:
- Let the mission lead us. We wake up each day with the goal of helping others do the best they can.
- Collaborate as teachers and learners. Our work is better when it is the sum of all of our ideas and efforts.
- Value people from underrepresented backgrounds. Diverse experiences fuel our strength.
- Seek to create shared understanding. We are committed to building an inclusive environment in which all people feel safe and excited to bring their full selves to work or to partner with us.
- Focus on our clients. From the way we build our product to the ways we provide services, our clients’ goals drive our efforts.